Designs for Health - 7-Keto - 7-OXO DHEA Support - Weight Loss - Fat Metabolism Support
Vendor: Designs For Health
7-Keto® is a registered trade name for the compound 3-acetyl-7-oxo DHEA, a stabilized form of 7-oxo DHEA. Once ingested, acetyl-7-oxo DHEA is cleaved to 7-oxo DHEA, a DHEA metabolite naturally found in the body.
Supplementation with 7-Keto® may counteract the decline in 7-oxo DHEA levels that occurs during the normal aging process. Although 7-oxo DHEA is similar to DHEA, it does not convert into estrogenic or androgenic hormones.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Supplementation with 7-Keto® may counteract the decline in 7-oxo DHEA levels that occurs during the normal aging process. Decreased levels of 7-oxo DHEA can also be triggered by high cortisol levels, which can result from physical and mental stress as well as dieting if the caloric restriction is too severe and/or the meals are not properly spaced throughout the day.
7-Keto® and body fat reduction
Studies show that 7-Keto® combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet significantly reduces more body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet alone. 7-Keto® is also able to enhance the activity of several thermogenic enzymes and to promote the use of fat stores for energy.
7-Keto® may help to*:
• Promote weight loss without the use of stimulants
• Compensate for age-related decline in 7-Keto® DHEA production
• Compensate for cortisol-induced reduction of 7-Keto® DHEA
• Reduce tissue levels of cortisol by reducing local conversion of cortisone to cortisol
• Improve memory
• Reduce alcohol cravings due to activity on GABA receptors
• Augment immune response in the elderly and subjects under stress
• Alleviate depression caused by chronic stress
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.