Designs for Health - Insomnitol - Circadian Rhythm & Serotonin Calming Support
Vendor: Designs For Health
Insomnitol™ Chewables are great tasting, lemon-flavored tablets formulated to support quality sleep and to promote the calming of brain activity. The product features melatonin, a multifunctional hormone involved in the circadian (day/night) biological rhythms, and 5-HTP, a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin. These tablets also contain vitamin B6, inositol and L-theanine for additional help in supporting the body’s natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.**
Recommeded Use: As a dietary supplement, chew two tablets per day 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Melatonin — Hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties associated with age.
- 5-HTP — Precursor to serotonin; supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
- Vitamin B6 — When using 5-HTP for enhancing serotonin and melatonin production to promote healthy mood and sleep, the addition of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, an activated form of vitamin B6, helps to catalyze the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
- Inositol — Supports overall relaxation and helps maintain the proper metabolism of serotonin
- L-Theanine — Supports calming neurotransmitter production; helps reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.