Floramyces - Saccharomyces boulardii - Probiotics
FloraMyces™ is the non-pathogenic yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii, which possesses probiotic activity that supports gastrointestinal health and immune function. This formula contains 500 mg or 10 billion CFU of S. boulardii per serving. This strain does not require refrigeration and has the ability to survive passage through the harsh gastric environment, withstanding high acidity, bile and heat.
Benefits of S. boulardii may include increased protection of the digestive mucosa and production of secretory IgA. Also, this strain been the most studied for its efficiency in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrheas, and as a general supplement for optimum gastrointestinal health.*
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
FloraMyces™ may be helpful for the following:
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Opportunistic bacterial overgrowth
- Opportunistic Candida and other yeast overgrowth
- Imbalanced GI mucosal immune function
- Restoration of optimal GI microflora and mucosal health