The Detox Bundle is a powerful trio of supplements designed to support healthy digestion, bind environmental toxins, and helps support the liver detoxification process.
Helps support liver detoxication reactions, the biliary system, and sugar metabolism by offering hypoallergenic nutrients, enzymatic cofactors, metabolic precursors, and phytonutrients.*
It includes high-yielding pea protein (80/20 protein-to-carbohydrate ratio) to offer a good source of protein and has a neutral taste with a hint of vanilla. The formula further incorporates high-potency vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and manganese. It is also an excellent source of niacin, biotin, and chromium.
- Includes protein and amino acids that can help reduce temporary fluctuations of blood sugar that may normally occur between meals*
- Includes various nutrients and cofactors that can support metabolic pathways*
- Utilizes ingredients selected to support the immune system*
- Intended to support blood sugar already in the normal range in healthy individuals*
A breakthrough new approach to glutathione supplementation. It features, for the first time in a liposomal solution, S-acetyl L-glutathione (SAG), combined with reduced glutathione (GSH), and N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC).
This formula gives the body three ways to increase and optimize glutathione levels.
- Supports intracellular and mitochondrial antioxidant processes*
- Supports healthy brain function*
- Supports the liver and detoxification activity*
- Supports balanced immune system function*
A dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion, binds environmental toxins, and maintains healthy gut barrier function. Unlike other milk-derived immunoglobulins on the market, Mega IgG2000 is derived from bovine serum, making it lactose-free, casein-free, and β-lactoglobulin-free.
This unique alternative to bovine colostrum supports a healthy mucosal immune system by decreasing immune activation and strengthening gut barrier function. The serum immunoglobulin in Mega IgG2000 has been the subject in over 10 published human clinical trials listed below.**