DENTALCIDIN™LS - Liposomal Oral Care Solution - Assists in Removing Biofilms and Plaque for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Vendor: Bio-Botanical Research
A healthy mouth is an important part of whole body health.
Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health challenges. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ LS assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums. Dentists also recommend use of Dentalcidin™LS as an oral rinse for increased support to Dentalcidin™ toothpaste where needed.
Dentalcidin LS features:
- Based on Biocidin® liposomal formula with additional oral care ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum botanicals and essential oils including clove and myrrh fight biofilms, plaque, and mouth odors.
- CoQ10 and quercetin support oral tissues.
- Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride, and artificial flavorings, and colors.
- Research indicates results in as little as 4-8 weeks of use.
- Pleasant tasting, perfect for both children and adults.
- Use with Dentalcidin™ broad-spectrum toothpaste for a complete program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.