Thorne - NAC - Amino Acid that Increases Glutathione Levels to Support Respiratory, Liver and Kidney Health
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.*
Benefits of NAC:
- Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear*
- Promotes optimal immune function*
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium*
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults*
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**These products are prohibited to be resold on any third party sites including Amazon and ebay.