Byron White YIN Energy
This product requires a special password. For information on password contact us at, email@example.com
Byron White YIN is a mix of 4 effective herbs from traditional Chinese medicine, combined in a tincture. The combination of herbs is chosen to support the YIN component of the body, while also suitable for respiratory health and has antibacterial properties. (EFSA-Q-2008-4445, EFSA-Q-2008-3093)
All ingredients are carefully selected primarily for the autumn and winter period when it is necessary to improve the immune system. The mixture of herbs in the tincture acts synergistic.
Byron White Tinctures
The tinctures of Byron White are one of the best in the world. Dr. Byron White was a healer with a 37 year practice. During his life he helped over 25,000 individuals with chronic illnesses and Lyme disease (borreliosis). His main focus was the research of natural healing plants and how to use them correctly. He created 40 herbal formulas, which are now used by different naturopaths, osteopaths and other practitioners.
YIN and Yang in traditional Chinese medicine
Yin and Yang are very old concepts of general life. They emerge from the Chinese Shang dynasty (1600-1100 BC) and represent two abstract and complementary acts, that every thing in the universe can be divide into. The first analogy was a hill, on one light with the Sun (Yang) and on the other side in the Shadow (Yin).
This analogy is also extended to the human body in TKM (Traditional Chinese medicine). For example the upper body and back are Yang, while the lower part of the body has Yin features. These characteristics are shared further on various bodily functions, organs and diseases as well.
YIN (cold) in TKM indicates:
- Inside of the body
- Front side (chest and stomach)
- Sturdy-full organs (heart, lungs, spleen, liver, kidneys, pericardium)
- Dirty bodily fluids
- Chronic illness
- Slowly progressing disease (diseases that depleted energy and the organism
- Diseases without temperature
- Chronic diseases caused by lack of resistance and slowly progressing
- Female principle
YANG (Hot) in TKM indicates:
- Outer surface of the body
- Rear side (back and spine)
- Hollow-empty organs (gallbladder, stomach, thin and colon, bladder and triple heater – Sanjiao)
- Clear fluids, viral illnesses, diseases accompanied by temperature, disease with good resistance
- Male principles, right
When Yin and Yang are not in balance, a disease occurs. On which side the balance of energy tips (to Yin or Yang) on those organs the disease is manifested.