A-Bart Immune Support
Byron White A-BART is a mixture of 9 effective herbs in a tincture.
The combination of herbs is chosen to support the body as a whole and is very effective on it’s own or even better in combination with other tinctures.
Tincture in general works antibacterial, especially for infections with the Bartonella bacteria.
To mention only a few of the contained herbs:
- Allium sativum: It works antibacterial and as an antioxidant, thereby preventing cell damage. Raises the immune system, helps keep your breathing healthy and positively affects your cardiovascular health and liver, especially during stress. (EFSA-Q-2008-3941, EFSA-Q-2008-3094, EFSA-Q-2008-2941, EFSA-Q-2008-2727, EFSA-Q-2008-2726)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: It promotes the function of the entire reproductive system and helps with a healthy bladder and prostate. It improves the immune system, acts as an antioxidant and contributes to healthy intestines and digestion. His positive effects also extend to psychological health. (EFSA-Q-2008-4767, EFSA-Q-2008-4765, EFSA-Q-2008-4764, EFSA-Q-2008-4763, EFSA-Q-2008-4762)
- Azadirachta indica: Regulates blood sugar and protects the eyes, skin and liver function. It has antibacterial properties, especially in the digestive tract and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It also works well on the immune system. (EFSA-Q-2008-4700, EFSA-Q-2008-4699, EFSA-Q-2008-4698, EFSA-Q-2008-4697, EFSA-Q-2008-3999)
- Citrus paradis:regulates the microbiological balance (bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi) of body organs and tissues. (EFSA-Q-2008-3104)
- Hemidesmus indicus: It supports the entire urinary system (kidneys, bladder, urethra) and takes care of a stable menstrual cycle, while helping with hot flashes and other menopausal inconveniences. It affects the upper part of the respiratory system. Detoxifies blood and supports skin health. (EFSA-Q-2008-4774, EFSA-Q-2008-4773, EFSA-Q-2008-4772)
All ingredients are carefully selected and act synergistic.
Byron White Tinctures
The tinctures of Byron White are one of the best in the world. Dr. Byron White was a healer with a 37 year practice. During his life he helped over 25,000 individuals with chronic illnesses and Lyme disease (borreliosis). His main focus was the research of natural healing plants and how to use them correctly. He created 40 herbal formulas, which are now used by different naturopaths, osteopaths and other practitioners.