A-Inflam - Byron White Formulas - Herbal Inflammation and Cytokine Support
A-INFLAM is designed to decrease inflammation and cytokine storms. Ingredients include herbs that have been studied clinically and found to decrease inflammation while balancing the body’s immune response. It is also used by practitioners for auto-immune conditions and for neurological inflammation. The formula has adaptogenic qualities: supporting adrenal function with allergy reduction abilities, hepatic protection, and is restorative and strengthening to the body in general.
Traditional properties of a few of the herbs:
- Licorice: analgesic (pain-reliever), antioxidant, anti-rheumatic, tonic, blood cleanser, immune-modulator (selectively reduces overactive immune cells), anti-mutagenic (cellular protector)
- Cat’s Claw: knee pain, rheumatoid arthritis, immunity, cancer/HIV
- Turmeric: immunity, cancer, inflammation, plaque buildup in brain
- Devil’s Claw: joint/muscles pain, inflammation, analgesic
- Panax Ginseng: adatogenic, immunity, infections, endurance, fatigue
- Guduchi: analgesic, weakness, digestion, memory, skin, edema, gout
- Ashwaganda: stress, hypertension
- Eleuthro Ginseng: adaptogenic, stress, adrenal tonic, immunity Milk Thistle: liver disease, normalizing blood lipids
Acute: 1-2 droppers, 2-3 times daily. Chronic: start low 1-2 drops 2 x a day and increasing as needed up to 20 drops 2-3 times daily. Support: To handle the dumping of toxins please use DETOX 2, and NT or BT DETOX for neurological or lymph involvement. Topical use: Patients and practitioners report that A-INFLAM is also helpful with injuries internally and externally.