Apex Energetics - GlutenFlam (K-52) - one-of-a-kind digestive enzyme support for gluten sensitivity with DPP-IV
Vendor: Apex Energetics
GlutenFlam™ is a one-of-a-kind digestive aid that features powerful DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) digestive enzymes paired with specially targeted bioflavonoids to address unintentional gluten and casein exposures. This two in one approach means you are not only addressing digestion of reactive gluten and casien proteins but also the downstream effects of those exposures.* One without the other simply falls short.
- 440 mg broad-acting enzyme complex with DPP-IV activity in each serving*
- DPP-IV activity is critical for gluten and casein exposures*
- Uniquely combines DPP IV and brush border enzymes with key bioflavonoids
- Goes beyond other digestive formulas by also addressing downstream effects of exposures*
- Provides amylase to help counter the anti-amylase activity of wheat protein*
- Excellent support for those on a gluten- or dairy-free diet*
- Supports digestion of prolamine-rich peptides in gluten*
- Supports digestion of casein*
- Supports intestinal integrity*
- Helps address the effects of accidental gluten and casein ingestion*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.