Apex Energetics - Trizomal Glutathione (K-122) - Liposomal S-acetyl L-Glutathione, Reduced Glutathione and NAC
Vendor: Apex Energetics
Trizomal™ Glutathione is a breakthrough new approach to glutathione supplementation. It features, for the first time in a liposomal solution, S-acetyl L-glutathione (SAG), combined with reduced glutathione (GSH), and N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC).
This formulation utilizes three ways to support glutathione—intracellular with SAG, intracellular biosynthesis with NAC, and extra/intracellular (systemic) support with GSH.*
Moreover, the liposomal S-acetyl L-glutathione in this formula provides a double layer (acetylation + liposomes) of protection to the glutathione molecule, further supporting its intracellular bioavailability.*
- Gives the body three ways to increase and optimize glutathione levels*
- Gluten free and dairy free, as confirmed by testing
- Liposomes are composed of non-hydrogenated phospholipids, derived from GMO-free sunflower lecithin
- Supports intracellular and mitochondrial antioxidant processes*
- Supports healthy brain function*
- Supports the liver and detoxification activity*
- Supports balanced immune system function*
Suggested use: Take 5 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) orally 1-2 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Best used within 60 days of opening.
Storage instructions: REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.