Designs for Health - BroccoProtect - Broccoli Seed Extract Suforaphane Detoxification Support
Vendor: Designs For Health
BroccoProtect™ is a synergistic blend of specially cultivated broccoli seed extract and broccoli sprout concentrate providing sulforaphane glucosinolate and myrosinase enzyme for maximal conversion to broccoli’s beneficial compound, sulforaphane.
It is offered in a delayed-release capsule to further optimize this conversion and maximize bioavailability. BroccoProtect™ is designed to help support detoxification, antioxidant status, and cellular health, as well as offer cardiovascular and neuronal protection.*
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Contains a specially cultivated, proprietary form of broccoli seed grown and processed in North America; it is extracted using a clean, non-toxic process, resulting in an all-natural final product with no remaining solvent residue.
- Includes only 1.5 mcg of vitamin K (the equivalent of the amount contained in one potato) per two capsules, making this product safe for most people taking blood thinners under medical supervision.
- Unlike cruciferous veggies, it does not contain goitrogens, which are naturally occurring compounds that may block the uptake of iodine by the thyroid gland.
- Added myrosinase — many commercially available broccoli seed extract products do not contain myrosinase; BroccoProtect™ goes the extra mile to facilitate the conversion to active sulforaphane, and also includes preformed sulforaphane to ensure maximal efficacy.*