Designs For Health - GastroMend-HP - Ulcer and Gastritis Support
Vendor: Designs For Health
GastroMend-HP™ is a blend of botanical extracts which supports a healthy gastric microbial balance and helps maintain a healthy gastric mucosa. This formula may be helpful for occasional heartburn, bloating or upset stomach.**
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Support for the management of ulcers and gastritis
GastroMend-HP™ is a blend of botanical extracts and nutrient complexes with specific antimicrobial and mucosal healing properties. This novel combination of substances provides a new tool in the management of ulcers and gastritis by addressing both the eradication of H. pylori and the healing of the mucosal tissue. It is formulated as a quick-release capsule for dissolution and therapeutic action in the stomach and duodenum.
- Mastic Gum — a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece, it has a long history of use in the Mediterranean and Middle East regions of the world -where for centuries it has been chewed like gum for the treatment of stomach pain
- Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride — a derivative of methionine found in raw cabbage, it is often referred to as “vitamin u” because of its history of treating peptic ulcers. The use of raw cabbage juice has been studied extensively, particularly in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, for the healing of damaged and eroded intestinal mucosa.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) — a well established anti-ulceration and mucosal healing botanical
- Zinc Carnosine — chosen due to exciting literature that has been emerging showing the impressive anti-H. pylori, mucosal protective and anti-ulcerative properties of this compound -including the ability to protect the intestinal lining against damage due to indomethacin and other strong anti-inflammatory medications often associated with intestinal mucosal damage
- Vitamin C — providing anti-H. pylori activity and tissue healing abilities