Designs for Health - Liposomal Glutathione
Vendor: Designs For Health
Liposomal Glutathione provides 100 mg of reduced glutathione in each 1 mL serving (approximately 2 pumps). This product is formulated using liposomal technology, which results in superior delivery, absorption and bioavailability. Liposomal delivery bypasses proteolytic degradation in the GI tract and is uniquely effective for reaching and interacting with target tissues. Thus, this technology helps to overcome the absorption challenges typically faced with oral glutathione supplementation.
Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants produced by the body. It helps protect cells against oxidative stress from dietary and environmental free radicals as well as those resulting from normal metabolic processes.** Glutathione protects vulnerable DNA from damage, while also serving as a key factor in proper detoxification.** Liposomal Glutathione is offered in a lemon-peppermint fl avored formulation.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approx. 2 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide thiol (sulfur-containing) molecule synthesized inside every cell in the human body. It is composed of the amino acids glutamine, cysteine and glycine, and is found in the highest levels in the liver, eyes, spleen, pancreas and kidneys. Glutathione is the single most protective antioxidant produced by the body and is therefore the most important, as it protects cells against oxidative stress from dietary and environmental free radicals as well as those resulting from normal metabolic processes. Glutathione protects vulnerable DNA from damage, while also serving as a key factor in proper detoxification.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
• Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
• Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
• Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
• Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
• Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing